Services for educators, practitioners, tutors, counsellors, librarians
I work with professionals in education, supporting them to introduce UDL one step at a time and enabling them to try out new approaches to make their practice as barrier-free as possible.
The skills and expertise I provide will support professionals to:
- Understand how UDL helps to connect with students giving them greater choice and agency on their course
- Start small to redesign their practice/course to give students information and content in different ways
- Evaluate student experience to improve outcomes
- Use high and low technology to enhance learning
- Mentor staff on areas such as supports for students with Mental Health, Sensory Disabilities and Learning Difficulties.
- Tap into national resources such as the AHEAD UDL Resource Hub